Massage Therapy in Marietta, Georgia
There are many benefits to massage therapy and massage therapy goes hand-in-hand with Chiropractic care and a healthy body. Some people have a massage to relax while others get a massage to treat certain ailments therapeutically.
When choosing a Massage Therapist in Marietta, there are some important tips to consider:
- Is the Massage Therapist licensed by the State of Georgia?
- Is the facility licensed for massage therapy?
- Is the massage therapist connected to a licensed Physician or Chiropractor who can direct a treatment plan with the Licensed Massage Therapist focused on your health?
- Is there a questionnaire to understand your health goals?
- Are there options as to the type of massage techniques available?
- Are there convenient hours?
Benefits to Massage Therapy
- Relieve Stress
- Promote Relaxation
- Improve Posture
- Improve Circulation
What Conditions Do Licensed Massage Therapists Help?
- Neck and Back Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Carpal Tunnel
- Numbness and Tingling